Reach out to us - we look forward to it
Would you like to find out more about our work? Give us a call, make an appointment or find us at any of the following events:
Telephone: +49 40 - 307 47913
As an expert in complexity management and modular product architecture, are you looking for a new challenge?
Interested in developing modular product architecture from the inside while collaborating with companies and successfully managing complexity? Apply at MB Collaborations if you are an expert on this topic and have extensive experience, for example, in Management Consulting and/or through a position in Product Development or Production.
MB Collaborations, based in Hamburg, combines expertise in complexity management with technical know-how and a decade of experience in complexity reduction. The strategic consultants of the company have supported large and medium-sized companies and corporations in their development of modular product architecture across the globe. Grow with MB Collaborations.
You are an experienced complexity manager who is focused and ambitious. It is your goal to optimize and further develop processes. You are a good listener and understand how to analyze the knowledge and experiences of an organization as well as existing customer requests, product portfolios, production chains, components and processes. You know how to ask the right questions and are able to connect all the information together with company colleagues, for example from Product Development. In doing so, you uncover optimization potentials and enable companies to set up their own modular product architecture.
You are a candidate with the following skills and abilities:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- University degree, e.g. M.Sc. in Engineering, Engineering Sciences, Engineering Management or similar
- 2-5 years professional experience in Production (management position), Product Management or Product Development
- High analytical abilities and good comprehension skills
- Business sense and a passion for process optimization
- Strong social competencies You have to be able to interact with people as well as integrate and motivate them, regardless of position
- Business fluent in English (GER level: C1)
The ideal candidate will also bring:
- Project management experience
- Consulting experience
- Experience working in an industrial company
- Expert knowledge in Design, Production and Supply Chain or IT Infrastructure (PDM, ERP etc.)
- Proficiency in at least one foreign language
What we offer
- the possibility to travel
- a task which will never become tedious as you will gain insight into different companies as part of various projects
- personal and professional development
- room for your own ideas
- an attractive salary
How do I apply
Please send your complete application documents to email@example.com